As the world gets more globalized, there are new ways to derive profits. Virtualization is one of key factors that influenced great shift on the financial markets. Thanks to it, there appeared many financial products unknown before.
One of the biggest innovations on the maret was cryptocurrency. Many people gained fortune trading e-money. Very soon, this money became a tool of investment. Today, people invest cryptocurrency into initial coin offering.
How Initial Coin Offering Works
Initial coin offering is an unusual investment project. The idea behind this business is as follows:
- Startups present the projects online. They describe their business idea and promote it to potential investors to raise funds.
- Investors evaluate a startup idea. If they find it attractive they invest tokens.
- If a business works well, investors get considerable return on their money. If it does not, they will still have their tokens back.
Initial coin offering offers really low-risk investment. Some people, though, are still skeptical about it. They do not trust virtually formed startups.
The Best ICO to Invest Into
If you are interested in investing into ICO, you should first evaluate startups on the market. Here are some of the most attractive ICOs in the current year:
- Cypherium. It is a great startup that is a successor of Ethereum. Its main goal is to spread the blockchain technology. It permits to handle thousands of transactions per second.
- Expert. It is a startup that helps business to minimize costs of outsourcing. It is a platform where businesses can find experts and employ them without third parties involved.
- NAU. This is an innovative startup that will resolve logistics issues companies face. It will facilitate the logistics of small, medium, and big companies.
- Coinlancer. It is a great startup that will improve the quality of transactions online. It will increase speed of transaction, as well quality.
These are innovative startups into which you can invest. If a project works, you can increase your fortune significantly.
ICO and Legislation
One of the main problems that investors suffer is lack of confidence in ICO. For many, it is still a risky activity. ICO seems strange because even agreement conclusion differs. It operates smart contracts. Smart contracts are agreement automatically generated by electronic system. ICO innovations that arose on the way will gain it popularity. They seem unusual because they are new on a market. However, their financial potential is really big.